Please note: we are not a crisis centre, fees apply to any services booked. If you require a free service, please call one of the below:
- Lifeline 131 114
- Beyond Blue 1300 22 4636
- Kids Helpline 1800 551 800
- Men’s Helpline 1300 789 978
- Women’s Information Centre 1800 188 158
- Domestic Violence Helpline 1800 800 098
- Rape & Sexual Assault Service (Yarrow Place) 1800 817 421 or (08) 8226 8787
- Emergency Accommodation (SA) 1800 003 308
- Domestic Violence & Aboriginal Family Violence Gateway Service 1800 800 098
- For life threatening or time critical emergencies, we suggest you please call 000
Code of Practice/Privacy
Code of Practice
Our counsellors and psychotherapists are members of the Australian Counselling Association, who have a Code of Practice. Copies are available on request. If we break these codes, you have the right to make a formal complaint to the ACA. Our company ABN is: 15 650 047 691.
Informed Consent is a process we shall discuss together to ensure the unique journey of counselling is completely understood prior to commencement of any sessions.
We make every effort to ensure what is discussed in our session remains confidential. There may be times however, where legal and ethical requirements may make it necessary for us to discuss information about our counselling together with other professionals. Such situations include:
If there is any danger of you harming yourself or another person.
If we are required by the courts to release information.
If you report any sexual abuse to which you have been subjected.