Marriage Counselling Adelaide
Marriage is a long-term commitment built on trust, respect, honesty, and other strong values. Our highly trained and experienced marriage counsellors at Adelaide Counselling Practice are available 7 days a week from 9am to 9pm to help you improve, strengthen, and rebuild your relationship.
Marriages are challenging. It requires the combined effort and commitment of both partners to work together in strengthening their bonds. Some of the common issues that most couples face are:
- My spouse is not willing to discuss their feelings and / or their wants & needs.
- I am getting lost in the relationship and feel like I am losing my identity.
- We are more like friends and sometimes it feels more like flat mates.
- We have issues with raising our children and / or we have different parenting styles.
- We do not spend enough quality time together.
- My partner/I had an affair.
- We are not emotionally connecting well.
- We have constant disagreements about finances and household management.
Is Marriage Counselling Beneficial?
It can be helpful and positive for your relationship, to become aware of and identify the issues in your relationship and to seek counselling. Marriage counselling can help you renew and strengthen your marital vows. The sooner you start working together on the unresolved issues that you are experiencing in your marriage the better. Leaving issues to fester is not going to lead to a happy and productive marriage for either of you.
Adelaide Counselling Practice’s highly trained marriage counsellors have helped many clients to resolve issues and improve their relationship. Some of our clients sight their marriage therapy with helping to avoid separation and divorce. However, in other cases separation or divorce can be a healthier choice and our counsellors can help you navigate through this process.
Book an Appointment
at an ACP office location, your residence, your office location or
Telephone & Skype counselling, 7 days a week.
Individual counselling $130.00 per hour
Relationship counselling $150.00 per hour
Family counselling $160.00 per hour
EAP counselling $165.00 incl. GST per hour
NDIS counselling $165.00 incl. GST per hour
(08) 8237 0509
Call between 8.30 am & 5 pm on weekdays or visit our website or email us 7 days a week.
Office locations: Office Location: 1st Floor, 213 Greenhill Road, Eastwood SA 5063